CHARA Database Query Form
Select a database:
Features to be include in future versions (in no particular order).
- A better search algorithm that properly accounts for distance, instead of the current “square” search.
- More information for each entry in the All CHARA table (some of this is already included for some beam combiners)
Object type (target or calibrator)
- Principle Investigator and Program ID (based on observing schedules for those entries where the information is missing from data)
- The location of the data on the archive
- Published article(s) that used this data (where applicable)
- If there’s published data in the archive, a download link to the oifits file
- If there’s auto-reduced data in the archive, a download link to the oifits file
- All data that isn’t already in the archive will be added to the archive
- All data that is in the archive will be listed in the database
- More informative error messages